3 Jul 2012

All grown up











When I grow up
I want to be
Ma-ny diffe-rent
People you see

Doctor or nurse
Who wipes a brow
So upside down
I'll turn a frown

Hairdresser too
I'll brush your hair
To make you look
Really so fair

Ra-cing dri-ver
I'll zoom around
Winning the race
Won't touch the ground

A sil-ly clown
Who likes to try
To make you laugh
So hard you'll cry

Maybe a maid
To turn a bed
And make a mess
Tidy instead

A fei-sty chef
With a tall hat
Whip up a meal
Won't make you fat

A school tea-cher
A, B and C
I'll help you win
The spell-ing Bee

My mum tells me
"Well that's nice dear
But you can only
Pick one, I fear"

Oh no, I say
It's so fun-ny
I can be all
When I'm mummy!

You kiss my knee
When I fall down
You brush my hair
And drive me round

You make me laugh
And keep me clean
Make sure I'm full
With more than beans

You teach me lots
I want to do
Just the same thing
And be like you


Photo credit: http://destinationhwood.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment